Oxipay lets you spread the cost of your purchases over 4 fortnightly payments, making buying what you want that much easier. Oxipay is currently only available for New Zealand customers.
Your first payment will be 25% of the purchase price for any purchase under $1,000. The first payment is charged at the time of the purchase. If you purchase something over $1,000 (up to a maximum of $1,500) your first payment will be $250 plus the amount over $1,000. Each subsequent instalment is charged every fortnight after the purchase date.
- Instalment 1 - $125 due on 1 June (today)
- Instalment 2 - $125 due on 15 June
- Instalment 3 - $125 due on 29 June
- Instalment 4 - $125 due on 13 July
You can access Oxipay if you:
- Live in New Zealand
- Are at least 18 years old
- Have a valid and verifiable email address and a New Zealand mobile number
- Have a New Zealand Mastercard or Visa credit or debit card
- Have a New Zealand residential and shipping address
- Have a New Zealand drivers licence
WHAT DOES IT COST TO USE OXIPAY?
Nothing, as long as each of your payments reaches Oxipay by the due date.
If your payments don’t reach Oxipay by the due date, they will charge you a late payment fee of $10. A $30 collection fee may also be applied if any payment is still outstanding more than 7 days after your due date.
A single Oxipay purchase can be up to $1,500.
Oxipay has a minimum purchase of $20.